Friday, 18 April 2008

Stress Relieved, Part the Second



a nice break from The Stoopid Business™

so anyway, this week in The Stoopid Business™ has found me collaborating with colleagues in Shanghai, China. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings sported two hour long conference calls, starting at 10:00 PM Eastern.

So, this morning I announced to the Greatest Boss Evah! that I was taking a two hour lunch today and that I was taking a fellow worker-bee with me. Being the Greatest Boss Evah!, he let me do so.

Off we went to the range, again. I'm still not posting any targets, but I did shoot better. I developed a semi-serious case of the "shakes" from the get-go that never seemed to leave me. Fortunately, I parlayed that into a mild case of the "flinch", so I'm not measuring any groups today.

It's mostly inside the nine ring. Mostly.

On a positive note, I could see better today, but that's another story for another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home