Saturday, 22 January 2011

AltonJackson's Fellow Moronbloggers of the ONT

it's a semi-long story

so anyway, I thought it'd be a good idea if we could compile a list of the blogs that are owned and operated by the commenters over at Ace of Spades HQ, particularly those who hang out in the Over Night Thread (ONT). My goal is to put the list together and then beg Maetenloch to post it somewhere on the AoSHQ Yahoo group.

If you want your blog to be included in the list, let me know either in the comments or via e-mail (My e-mail is "heywoodblogger" by way of yahoo. You know the drill). I'll need to know your blogs title and URL, and the name you comment under over at the HQ.

I've added a blogroll for fellow moronbloggers over on my main blog. I'll update it as needed. The inaugural entrants are Last Refuge of a Scoundrel and Polliwog's Poliblog. I know there are a lot more blogging morons out there, so please let me know if you want to be included.

thatisall

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:10 am, Blogger Larry said...

well...that's two...

 
At 11:30 pm, Anonymous Polliwog said...

I was going to addme and my blog. Then I actually finished reading the post and realized you already had. That short attention span nearly got me again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home