it took me a minute
so anyway, on my way home from the salt mine this evening, I was behind a little Chevy whatever (think Cavalier, only newer. Whatever it's called) and it had a bumper sticker that said:
Which caught my eye because the FlagShip of the fleet here at Casa de Miguel is a ginormous Expedition, in all it's full-fledged, big V8, 4-wheel drive, 12 MPG glory.
And I thought "Well, duh. I mean they have the aerodynamics of a brick and a generous draw zone behind them, so if you need to draft a vehicle, an SUV makes perfect sense." And I'm not even a NASCAR fan.
Then the light came on. So what they meant was "draft the SUV drivers first" for the 'endless' war for oil.
RRRIIIGGGTTTHH. Now I get it.
Nothing to see here, move on. Wanker. The leftards just keep believing that The Draft is coming back.
I've got news for you, Skippy: the only way we'll see a draft in our lifetimes is if the country gets a bad case of the (weapons grade) stupid and elects a democrat as Commander-in-Chief.
Late, tired. You know the song. If I could only play the harmonica.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home