It just sucks, I tell you. Sucks.
Yes, Daylight Savings Time. It's bad enough that it causes all sorts of
problems (I know, linking to research from canadia isn't congruent with my general position on that alleged country, but they cite evidence from the United States in their first paragraph. heh). No, traffic aside, this time shift is funking with my mojo and I am not pleased. My elusive blog-muse arrives at roughly 11:30 PM, which thanks to DST is now 12:30 AM. Wankers. It's not like I can show up an hour late for work and tell them my muse was late.
If I had a time-machine, let me tell you what I'd do
I'd travel back in time to perform a service for me and you
I'd search high and low, near and far looking for the man
who foisted upon all of us, his "Daylight Savings" plan
I'd track him down and corner him in the corner of his hovel
then I'd shout "WTF?" and beat his ass with a shovel
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home