Thursday, 25 August 2005

This has got to stop

I really need to get with the program

My sincere apologies for the lack of posting. I continue to be insanely (sp?) busy both at home and at work, but hey, who's not busy?

Been doing a lot of thinking about blogging in general of late, which is a dangerous activity (thinking, not blogging). I'm reaching the conclusion that I need to borrow a line from Emeril and "kick it up a notch. BAM."

But why? Steve H. of Hog on Ice fame gives a sobering dissertation on the fact that nobody else is ever going to make any money by blogging. And Iowahawk gives an excellent lesson on how to blog: blogging has become a parody of it's own damn self.

I have my reasons, thank you very much. I reserve the right to revise and extend at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home