Friday, 27 January 2006

Now, that was pleasant

a long week gone, it won't be missed

Aaaahhh, Friday night. Reading right wing blogs and listening to the blues. Typing one handed, drinking with the other. Life is good.
The Genetical Twinlets brought their Report Cards home today. Good marks, all around. The Missus and I are quite pleased, the girls are basking in it and eager to "revise and extend". Of course they are. After all, in two week's time the stupid fcuking Curious George movie opens, and the girls are hell-bent on seeing it.
Yes, I know the story, how Margaret and H.A. escaped the Nazis, riding out of france on bicycles. blah blah blah. Bully for them. I've just always hated Curious George.
To quote The Who: Can't Explain. I'm "old school" like that.
Troyce Key & J.J.Malone just got a "New Car". Yeah, baby. Now if I could just get a little "Sweet Taters & Possum Heat" all would be right with the world.
Is it just me, or is the Spybot update taking like forever to download?
So anyway, Stephen Green of VodkaPundit fame has a couple of posts in The New Individualist that are well worth reading. New daddy Green tackles the art of blogging and being your own damn self, with style. Not that the two are mutually exclusive, but you get my drift.
Mississippi Fred McDowell is telling me all about the 61 Highway; Five O'Clock Vodka and grapefruit juice is telling me I should listen to him.
Trouble in Mind with Charlie Watts, et al. doG, do I love the blues. You gotta love the sound of a shot glass scrubbing up and down the fret board of an electric guitar.
Gotta hear that one again. 'scuse me whilst I space.....
Sorry about that. I've suddenly been overwhelmed with the desire to go over to AltaVista and see if I can find a "learn to play the harmonica, at home" instructional course.
More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home