I am constantly amazed
So anyway, as I mentioned previously, there's just no reasoning with a leftard who's suffering from BDS. It turns out that you can't have a normal conversation with them either.
Case in point: Yesterday, my cube mates and I were sitting around at lunch, relaxing in the sun, eating copious quantities of animals who gave their all for our lunch time enjoyment. The conversation was as bright and breezy as the weather, when, out of the blue and completely off-topic, my most liberal co-worker turns to me and says ".....I wonder what your buddies Lay and Skilling are doing right now?....." ('cause you know that all us VRWC types are tight).
"The same thing we're doing, except they're wearing orange jump suits" was my off-hand reply. Which Set.Him.Off. on a 25 minute diatribe about all matters great and small. The only common thread was that it all is GWB's fault.
Sigh. I should have knowd. This is a guy who's answer to some provocative statement like "Good Morning" or "Looks like rain" is a BDS / Tourettes Syndrome rant about that "futher mucker George Bush".
Maybe I'll drop politics altogether and start living / blogging for gardening or Amway or fishing or jesus or something.
I hear that "scrapbooking" is hot right now. Looks like I've got some research to do.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home