has it really been that long?so anyway, I was shocked
shocked to see that I haven't posted in a month. Who do I think I am?
Bill Whittle or something? I ought to be ashamed.
Yes, the current state of affairs still has me all funked out. I've been evaluating the point of continuing to blog; I mean it's not like I'm going to change the world at this pace. I had hoped to be able to actually enjoy the baseball season this year, but the '08 elections started early and I have work to do.
Sigh. And I had such high hopes. For the blogging bit. And for the baseball.
But I like to blog. I've considered
siht-canning this blog and
SupplySidePolitics and become a "professional commenter" on other blogs, but that just wouldn't do. I like having a soapbox of my own to stand on.
(In case you're wondering, there is no point to all this)
My brother
Kim du Toit summed it all up with his
"Quote of the Day". I feel the pain, as a "closet blogger" myself. Not so much on the pron; I don't seek it out for the same reason I don't frequent yacht dealerships: why get all worked up over the impossible / improbable.
So if my next post is a write-up on my latest kitchen success in preparing Chicken Marsala, replete with recipe and play by play commentary, please bear with me. Avoidance behavior is what I do best.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home