Thursday, 7 September 2006

It's actually too late

to start bloging now

so anyway, it appears that I've had a rash of typos and other poor uses of the English language lately, both here and at SupplySidePolitics lately.
Sorry. I'm sure the Grammar Police will bust my chops soon enough.
I'm still funked out over Steve Irwin's death. Fortunately, the Genetical Twinlets started First Grade this week (Grade One for any of you canadians out there), so they've moved on and life is assuming a new tempo here at Casa de Miguel.
In case you're curious; potty training has begun for TheBoyâ„¢ as of today. Only five or six wardrobe changes have been logged so far on Day One. Maybe by Festivus I can teach him how to write his name in the snow.....
with the full airing of grievances, of course.
more soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home