Saturday, 1 July 2006

A Temporary Suspension of Hostilities

a "cooling off" period, or maybe a "time out"

So anyway, you've probably noticed the marked decrease in output from yours truely. The constraints of time and the responsibilities of adult-hood have been funking with my mojo of late.

Like I always say, it sucks being a growd up.
No, I'm not going to quit blogging and start selling amway or some siht. I actually plan on writing more in the near future. I just need some time to let the dust settle. I have some things going on in real life that require my attention, like starting a new job on Monday, so my "blogging time" is time on the margin.
It really does suck being a growd up.
Anyway, I'll be back infrequently with tales of wonderment and joy from time to time. I'll continue to post over at SupplySidePolitics when I am able.
After all, it is an election year and all that. You didn't really think I'd sit this one out, did you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home