Chicken Marsala
so anyway, I'm still over my head in the busy department. The past month or so has been just a blur both here at Casa de Miguel and at the office. Especially the office. One thing you can say about the Stupid Business is that it sure can suck up every available second of the day and then some.
India: Hello, please? Provide you must the part number.Me: The part number is 1234; it's right there on the form.India: A part number I do not have with which to be working on.Me: It's right there on the form, "1234" in cell C14, the field labeled "Part
Number"India: Cell C13 is labeled "Part Number". Cell C14 reads "1234"Me: Right. The part number is 1234, as it shows in cell C14.India: Recognize I do not "Part Number" in cell C13 as a valid part number.
Please advise.Me: The part number is 1234. Please process the request.India: Hello, please? Provide you must the part number.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home