Saturday, 5 November 2005

Coming up for air

precious little time to blink, let alone blog
 
There's lots going on but no time to address it all properly.  It sucks being a growd up.
 
A couple of personal observations then it's time to sleep:
 
SupplySidePolitics surpassed the 2200 hit mark this afternoon.  Note to my Brother-in-Blog: please call the office.  Seriously, a heart-felt Thank You to all who are reading SSP.  Please feel free to toss in a comment or two, it don't cost nothing.
 
The new job is going quite well, I am pleased althought I reserve the right to revise and extend at a later date.
 
From what I have seen, I am pleased with the Alito nomination.  Naturally, I am a bit dissapointed, as I am the perfect candidate for the open SCOTUS seat.  Oh well, maybe next time.  All the usual suspects are blogging up a storm on the "Scalito" nomination, do go read.
 
More (salient) posting over the weekend.  I gotta go check the lottery numbers.
 
Courage (Resolve)


Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home